OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Your Hands On The Newest Member Of The T-Bucket Family With The Fender T-Bucket 450-E Acoustic Guitar - Rosewood Fingerboard, Natural
The Concert Fender T-Bucket 450-E features the slick visual appeal, easy playability and authentic Fender acoustic sound that has defined their California series guitars. Sporting robust onboard active electronics and beautiful aesthetic appointments, this model is ready to hit the stage and make a bold sonic and visual statement. A striking flame maple top and distinctly chime-y tone make this the ideal guitar for those who need an instrument as unique as themselves.
FISHMAN PREAMP WITH BUILT-IN TUNER
A Fishman pickup/preamp system gives your acoustic instrument peerless amplified performance, with a variety of onboard controls and no compromise whatsoever on pure, rich and resonant acoustic tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, helping to keep your intonation right on the money.
Scalloped bracing is thinner than more conventional bracing. That means that the bracing pattern inside the guitar uses less wood, which means that soundboard mass is reduced. This lets the top resonate more freely, resulting in better tone with more nuance and greater projection.
GRAPHTECH NUT AND BRIDGE SADDLE
GraphTech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding, and they deliver performance, workability and appearance that easily outdo other plastics and come remarkably close to real bone.
- Body Back Laminated Lacewood
- Body Sides Laminated Lacewood
- Body Top Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Concert
- Body Binding Tortoiseshell Bracing Scalloped X
- Rosette Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Neck Material 3-Piece Laminated Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Neck Shape "C" Shape Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Vintage Style Nut Material Graph TechÂ® NuBoneâ„¢
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays Inlays at 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th frets. Special "F" inlay at 12th fret. White side dots
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Special Electronics FishmanÂ® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender "Viking"
- Bridge with Compensated Graph TechÂ® Nuboneâ„¢ Saddle
- Bridge Pins Black with White Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Open-Back Geared Pickguard None
- Strings Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features Tortoiseshell binding on body and neck, special â€œFâ€ inlay at 12th fret.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83211