*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Become A Tone Master With The Fender Tone Master Super Reverb 4 x 10" Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the next addition to Fender's acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Featuring Fender's proprietary Tone Master modeling process and combined with player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps, the Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features for today’s most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the magical combination of the mid-60s black panel amplifier circuit and four 10" speakers. It’s got the unique beefy sound of the large 4x10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W(simulated) amplifier. There's no mistaking this sound when you plug into it, and now you can lift it easily and set the volume to the venue. With modern features including selectable output power and IR line out, the Tone Master Super Reverb is ideal for stage, studio, or home use.
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Color: Black and Silver
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Series: Tone Master®
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Connection Type: 1/4"
- Connectivity: USB For Firmware Updates
- Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Effects Loop: NA
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 45 Watts into 2 Ohms
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Amplifier Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Meranti Plywood
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Front Panel: Black
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Reverb Tank: DSP
- Reverb Tank Type: DSP
- Tilt Back Legs: Includes Tilt-Back Legs
- Speakers: Four - 10" Jensen® P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Total Impedance: 2 ohms
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.