Fender’s Tread-Light™ Volume/Expression Pedal helps you control your stage volume for enhanced dynamic performance and also acts as an expression pedal for use with other effects pedals and keyboards. Its special under-treadle LED provides easy visibility onstage under any light, and its durable chassis and treadle are crafted from lightweight anodized aluminum, with a rubberized pad ideal for the rigors of live performance. The switchable LED indicates when the pedal is active and ready for use.
- Top Mounted Jacks- Input and Output jacks are top mounted to save space on your board.
- Adjustable Treadle Torque- Treadle torque is adjustable for comfort.
- Under-Treadle LED Light- Inconspicuous under-treadle light allows you to locate your vol/exp on even the darkest stages.
- On/Off Controllable LED Switch- Toggle switch allows you to easily activate or deactivate under-treadle lights.
- 9V DC Power- Since it uses a center-negative 9VDC connection, it’s easy to use the Tread-Light™ Volume/Expression with most pedalboards and power supplies.
- Stage-Ready Construction- Fender Tread-Light™ pedals are crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum and includes a stylish rubber treadle.
Input Impedance: 250k ohms
Power Consumption: 20 mA
Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or Center Negative AC Adapter (not included)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details