Set Your Sights On a Premier Pedal
Not able to see your wah pedal in the dark? Don't cry about it. Fender's Tread-Light™ Wah Pedal contains a unique, switchable under treadle LED that allows for ease of visibility on stage under any light. It features adjustable treble and a three-way top mounted mid-frequency toggle for a variety of tonal options. The internal buffer can be switched to a buffered or classic wah effect.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Tread-Light™ Wah Pedal is an all-original Fender circuit. The stage-ready chassis and treadle are crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, with a wooden pad designed for the rigors of live performance. The switchable LED indicates when the pedal is active and ready for use.
- Ajustable 3-Way Frequency Selector- Adjustable frequency and range allow you to control your cry.
- Switchable Buffer- Internal buffer lets you switch between a buffered or more classic wah sound.
- On/Off Controllable LEDs- Toggle switch allows you to easily activate or deactivate under-treadle lights
- Under-Treadle LED Light- Inconspicuous under-treadle light allows you to locate your wah on even the darkest stages.
- 9V DC Power- Since it uses a center-negative 9VDC connection, it’s easy to use the Tread-Light™ Wah with most pedalboards and power supplies.
- Stage-Ready Construction- Fender Tread-Light™ pedals are crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum and includes a stylish woodgrain treadle.
Input Impedance: 1M ohm
Output Impedance: 10k ohm
Power Consumption: 40 mA
Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or Center Negative AC Adapter (not included)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details