OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Let All Your Cares Drift Out To Sea, Embrace The Music Of The Boardwalk And Live The Beach Life Year-Round With The Venice Ukulele
Inspired by the entertaining sights and unique, carefree spirit of Venice, California, Fender created a soprano ukulele that captures its vibe-the Venice Ukulele. Thanks to its compact, comfortable body size, the Venice travels easily from the beach to the studio or jam room while retaining the classic, light sound that made the ukulele a must-have for today's players.
The slim "C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that can't be duplicated.
- Model Name: Venice Soprano Uke, Surf Green
- Series: California Coast Ukuleles
- Color: Surf Green
- Body: Laminated Basswood Top, Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 13.6" (345 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood
- Number of Frets: 12
- String Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Standard Soprano Uke
- Dimensions: 3.70x8.60x24.40 IN
- Weight: 1.75 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90714
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device