Get A Vibrant And Easy-To-Play Instrument With The Fender Villager 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar - Black
With its authentic "hockey stick" headstock from the 1960s, the Villager 12-String joins the ranks of Fender's California Player series acoustics. Originally introduced in 1965, today's Villager 12-String has been updated for the modern player's needs with a gloss black finish, comfortable cutaway Newporter shape and high-quality Fishman electronics. Acoustically, this solid spruce-topped guitar offers all the chiming resonance you expect from a great 12-string.
The Villager 12-String features optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance, a Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle for greater sustain and a Fishman preamp system that makes it easy to plug in without sacrificing the guitar's natural sound. The 24.75â€ scale gives this instrument a slightly slinkier feel, making it easier to wrangle all 12 strings simultaneously. The lightweight mahogany neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile suitable for any playing style, and its walnut fingerboard and bridge further augment this instrument's vibrant tone.
With superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Villager 12-String is an instrument for a new generation of fearless players.
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Poly
- Body Shape: Newporter
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 24.72" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Gold
- Dimensions: 5.90 x 15.10 x 42.20 IN
- Weight: 5.00 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91612
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device