*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Modified Fender Classic - The Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster Modded Electric Guitar In 2 Color Sunburst With A Maple Fingerboard
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, Fender created the Vintera® ‘50s Stratocaster® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics, this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender® tone they re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. Crisp and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The "Modern C"-shaped neck has a 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets, for modern playing feel. A contemporary, two-point synchronized tremolo with vintage-style bent-steel saddles offers rock-solid performance and tuning stability. The S-1™ switch adds the neck pickup in positions 1 and 2, unlocking even more tonal variety. Other features include vintage-style locking tuning machines, vintage-style strap buttons and chrome hardware. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching (5-Position Blade):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.