OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Full Sound With Comfort With The Fender Zuma Concert Ukulele
Alluring and enticing, like the Southern California beach it’s named for, the Zuma Ukulele is an inspiring instrument. Equally at home at the beach or the studio, this concert-sized uke is crafted from sapele, with an open-pore finish for balanced earthy tone that blends well with other instruments.
The Zuma falls between the smaller soprano and the larger tenor sizes, providing a full sound and comfortable playing experience for players with larger hands. The easy-playing 16-fret neck extends the range, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings quick and easy. A striking abalone rosette, bound top, back and fingerboard and 4-in-line Tele headstock, stand out from the crowd with plenty of Fender vibe.
Whether you’re following in the sandy footsteps of those who came before or blazing your own musical trail – the Zuma Ukulele is the perfect companion for all your creative adventures.
- Body: Laminated Sapele
- Body Finish: Open Pore Satin
- Body Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 16
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.12" (28.4 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge: Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: 4-in-Line with White Plastic Buttons
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA86404
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device