Create Great Sound Everywhere You Go With TheÂ Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Amp
Fishmanâ€™s lightest and most portable amp yet, the Loudbox Mini delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name the standard for great acoustic sound.
The Loudbox Mini packs 60 watts of clean acoustic power, and has two channels featuring Fishmanâ€™s legendary preamp and tone control designs. The amp also features digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. The Loudbox Mini sports an AUX input and balanced XLR D.I. output, a must for jamming along and capturing your performances.
- Power: 60W with Master Volume
- Drivers: 6.5" woofer, 1" tweeter
- Speaker baffle: 10 built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13.7" W x 9.7" D (30.5cm x 34.9cm x 24.7cm)
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
- Two channels: instrument & microphone
- Digital Reverb and Chorus
- Auxiliary input (1/4" and 1/8")
- D.I. output: balanced XLR output
- Loudbox Mini Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC5) sold separately
Instrument / Microphone Channel
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3 band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function Chorus
- XLR input for dynamic microphones
- 2 band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.