OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Pristine, Precise Audio With Focal Clear Professional Open Back Circum-Aural Headphones
Clear professional headphones represent the essential tool for the most demanding professionals. The only objective: to be the ultimate tool for high quality playback. These open circum-aural headphones incorporate a remarkable evolution of the driver and an extremely open design aiming to make the headphones disappear, for the benefit of the sound. Clear Professional headphones are so comfortable that you forget you are wearing them and the listening experience feels like studio monitors. Its M-profile Aluminium/Magnesium dome has a new copper coil which provides total dynamic respect over the entire audio spectrum, with an extremely well defined and always controlled bass. At the same time, the very low-mass speaker moving parts mean that these headphones reproduce the finest details in the higher frequencies.
Turning to the headband and yokes, their design ensures that the headphones are in full contact with the head, for optimal comfort. The new generation of perforated microfiber ear cushions provides an extremely open design.
35 YEARSâ€™ KNOW-HOW
What makes headphones significantly different from a pair of monitor speakers is the wave-form generated by the loudspeaker and the listening distance. In order to achieve a plane wave in a very close nearfield, the shaping of the dome had to be rethought carefully because of the few centimeters of distance inside it.
MAKING THE HEADPHONES DISAPPEAR
The design of Clear Professional solves the sensation of space reduction, thanks to their new microfiber ear cushions. Their one-millimeter diameter micro-perforations on the outside edge give a level of openness that is unbeatable at this price range. The listening experience in the room, rather than headphones, is intensified. The second benefit to this design is its extreme tolerance to ear cushion positioning, regardless of head profile and size. This degree of openness also provides the benefit of excellent definition of upper bass and low midrange registers, typically where headphones usually struggle in comparison with monitors.
- Professional open-back headphones
- Remarkable tonal balance over the entire spectrum
- Bass articulation, down to the very lowest frequencies
- Great detail in the high frequencies
- A listening experience very close to a pair of monitor speakers.
- Comfort and ergonomics
- 2 cables supplied to meet all types of use (mixing deck, audio interface, laptop computer)
- Rigid carrying case supplied, with space to store an iLokÂ® key (not supplied)
- Type: Circum-aural open-back headphones
- Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: 0,25% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz-28kHz
- Loudspeaker: 1.6" (40mm) Aluminum/Magnesium, 'M'-shape dome
- Weight: 0.99lb / 450g
- Spare cushions: 2 spare cushions provided
- 16.5ft (5m) unbalanced coiled cable (01 /4" TRS Jack)
- 3.9ft (1.2m) unbalanced cable (01/8" TRS Jack)
- 3.5 mm to 6.35 mm jack adapter
Model: CLEAR PRO
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89405
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device