*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Uncompromising Near-Field Monitoring With The Focal Solo6 Be 2-Way Studio Monitor
The Solo6 Be monitor will surprise you in the very first minutes you spend with it, partly due to its size/extended bass response (40Hz at -3dB). The 6.5 inch "W" composite sandwich mid-woofer combines neutrality in the midrange, fullness in the midbass register and bass control.
Its compactness and the choice of a large front laminar port guarantee easy integration in studios that need a near field monitor without any acoustic compromise. The user settings on the back of the Solo6 Be, combined with its compactness, make it easy to carry and to adjust according to the acoustics of each studio.
Speakers sold individually.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, excellent linearity and dynamics
- "W" composite sandwich cone: neutral sound, no distortion
- Protected Beryllium dome (the effect of the grille has been compensated on the amplifier to adjust the tonal balance).
- Frequency response 40Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum SPL 113dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Inputs Type / Impedance: Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms
- Connector: XLR
- Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu or -10dBV
- Bass - Midrange: 150W rms, BASHÂ® technology
- Treble: 100W rms, class AB
- Power supply: Local supply - 230V (1.6A fuse rating), 115V (3.5A fuse rating)
- Power Connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Input sensitivity selection switch
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometers
- On/off switch
- Voltage selector
- Power On LED
- Woofer: 6W4370B, 6 1/2" (16.5cm) Focal "W" composite sandwich cone drivers
- High frequency: TB871, Focal Beryllium inverted dome tweeter with protective grille
- Shielding: Integral through cancellation magnets / cans or by magnet design
- Construction: 71/2" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish: Real red veneer on sides. Black body
- Dimensions: (HxLxD) 13 x 9 7/16 x 11 7/16" (330mm x 240mm x 290mm)
- Weight: 24.2lb (11kg)
Model: SOLO6 BE
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.