*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Two Monitors In One With The Focal Trio6BE Studio Monitor Speaker
Essentially, the Focal Trio6 Be is a three-way speaker with a 1--" tweeter, a 5--" woofer, and an 8--" subwoofer. Yet, switching to FOCUS mode reconfigures Focal Trio6 Be in two-way monitor.
The Focal Trio6 Be Speaker was designed to meet the standards of the most demanding engineers. This dual focal monitor is the new reference in its price range owing to its extreme neutrality, its precise stereophonic imaging, and its ability to resolve the most minute sonic details, while its Class G amplifiers deliver SPL levels to suit all musical styles.
*Note - Focal Trio6 BE Studio Monitors Are Sold Individually.
- Two monitors in one with remote switching: a quick and effective way to compare the mix translated to a compromised speaker system
- -nWide uncompromised dynamics, linearity, and wide dispersion produced by Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: state-of-the-art speaker design and material
- Neutral, distortion-free sound thanks to W composite sandwich cone
- Rotating baffle: facilitates both horizontal and vertical setups
- Simplified room integration, thank to LF and HF shelving, 160Hz EQ
- High SPL accommodates all musical styles (115dB peak @ 1m)
- FOCUS mode (two-way or three-way configuration): Remote pedal (not supplied)
- Low and high frequencies & 160Hz notch adjusting: three control knobs
- *Note - Focal Trio6 BE Studio Monitors Are Sold Individually.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.