Well Rounded And Ready For A Wide Range Of Skill Levels - The Fox Model 240 Renard Artist Bassoon
The Artist Model 240 has been a perennial favorite since its introduction in 1994. With many of the soloistic characteristics of the 201, the Model 240 is flexible, free and easy to play. It is ideal for players in high school through college, serious amateurs and hobbyists.
- Select, aged Red Maple body
- French style bell (metal ring)
- Liner in the wing joint and small bore of the boot
- Key work made of nickel silver with heavy silver plating
- Nickel silver water tubes extending into the bore
- Body lock
- Bb guard
- Full German Key System
- High D key
- High E key
- Ring key for left hand third finger
- Right hand whisper key lock
- Rollers for right little finger F and A-flat
- Rollers for left ligttle finger Eb and D-flat
- Rollers for right thumb Bb and F-sharp
Manufacturer: Fox Products
Model: MODEL 240
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62511
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device