A Powerful 30-Watt Giant Killer, The Friedman BE-MINI Amp Head
The BE-MINI head combines a 30-watt power section and Dave Friedman’s famous “BE” preamp circuit. The BE-Mini has the same signature British-voiced harmonics, grind, and punch as the legendary BE amplifier’s legendary high-gain tones. The BE-MINI’s compact size, lightweight, and included effects loop make the BE-MINI a killer companion whether onstage, at home, or in the studio.
The BE-MINI is loaded with player-friendly features including Gain, Level, three-band EQ, Presence control, and powerful Cut and Tight switches. These tools allow you to tailor the BE-MINI’s character to your preferences. On the back panel, you will find a high-quality series effects loop, ideal for using time-based effects with your high-gain tones. The included 24V universal-voltage power supply means you can take your BE-MINI wherever you travel.
- Authentic Friedman High-Gain, British-Voiced Tones
- 30-watt Power Section is Ideal for Most Applications
- Inspired by the Friedman BE-100 Amplifier and BE-OD Overdrive Pedal
- Familiar Control Layout with Gain, Volume, and Presence
- Cut and Tight Mini Toggles
- Onboard Series Effects Loop
- Signature Friedman BE Look and Style
- Compact Travel and Studio-Friendly Size
- Universal 24V Power Supply
- Dimensions: 9.5” (w) x 6.25” (d) x 5.25” (h)
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.