Great Vintage Plexi Tone With Friedmanâ€™s More Modern High Gain - TheÂ Friedman Small Box 2 Channel 50W Handwired Guitar Amplifier Head
The Smallbox features two channels, the first giving you those classic plexi tones that clean up nicely with just a twist of the guitarâ€™s volume knob. It goes from clean to crunch to that full-blown plexi roar. The second channel features the modern high gain tone on which Friedman has built his reputation.
The Smalbox was designed to take pedals and loves boosts, ODâ€™s, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, while the brand new ultra-transparent series effects loop handles your time-based effects pedals and rack units. The handcrafted in the USA head features beautiful Tolex encasing tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and built to withstand the rigors of the road.
The Friedman Smallbox has delivers all of these remarkable features into a mind-blowing 50-watt package.
- Designed for guitarists that want the classic tones reminiscent of great vintage plexis as well as Friedman’s more modern high gain offerings.
- The first channel gives you those classic plexi tones that clean up nicely with just a twist of the guitar’s volume knob.
- Second channel features the modern high gain tone on which Friedman has built his reputation.
- Effects loop handles your time-based effects pedals and rack units.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Features beautiful Tolex encasing tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction.
- Built to withstand the rigors of the road.
- 50-Watt all tube head
- Two channels
- Handwired in the USA
- 2 x EL-34 power tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two master volumes and two gain controls
- Shared channel EQ consisting of bass, middle, treble and presence
- Clean channel (think Plexi) has a 3 position bright switch
- Line out with level control
- Ultra transparent series FX Loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm impedance Selector Switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Single button footswitch with LED
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 8.75" (D) x 26.25" (W) x 10.75" (H)
- Weight: 33.5 lbs.
Manufacturer: Friedman Amps
Model: SMALL BOX HEAD
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details