Get Great Tone Delivered To Your Ears With The Fryette Deliverance 120 Series II 120W Tube Guitar Amp Head
The Deliverance® 120 Series II amplifier is the long-awaited evolution of one of Fryette® Amplification's most popular amplifiers. Several forums and Facebook groups created by fans and users are dedicated to discussions and tone-sharing tips for this legendary tone machine.
New for 2020, the Deliverance® 120 Series II offers a Solo Volume mode and a totally transparent, super low noise effects loop, both of which can be controlled using a remote footswitch.
In addition, the More Mode toggle switch (that activates an additional tube gain stage) can now be assignable to the Solo Volume mode for additional tube gain boost on the fly. The newly added Bright toggle switch function can also be set to operate manually, assigned to the More mode, or activated together with Solo mode using the footswitch.
The Deliverance® preamp section has a broad dynamic range, which accounts for its extra touch-sensitivity and excellent guitar volume control response. In addition, clean and overdriven voicing's can easily be dialed up using the unique GAIN I / GAIN II structure with a little icing via the highly effective Presence and Depth controls. From there, just working your guitar volume and tone controls will yield a surprising range of voicings.
The Deliverance® One-Twenty power amp section utilizes 4 - KT88 power tubes for robust low-mids and sparkling high-end harmonics. It is designed for big round tone and dynamic response at low to medium guitar volumes and a rapid but smooth transition into saturation, turning rich and thick at full guitar volume. This combination of preamp voicing and power amp response makes the Deliverance® amplifier an ideal partner for any instrument, from a vintage Tele to a fully blown 7-string metal axe.
Specially designed, precision wound power and output transformers produce optimum performance, reliability, and stability, delivering excellent power tube response and just the right amount of natural output transformer saturation and compression.
Whether you prefer the pavement pounding torque of the Deliverance® One-Twenty or the chunky authority of the Deliverance® Sixty, you'll be rewarded with an unbelievable array of tonal options that belie their simple front panel control set.
- Front panel: Input, Gain I, Gain II, More/Less Switch, Bright Switch, Master Volume, Solo Volume, Treble, Middle Bass, Presence, and Depth
- Rear panel: AC Input, Mains Fuse, DC Fuse, Dual Parallel Speaker Output Jacks Impedance Selector
- Features: Dual gain controls, MORE/LESS selectable gain switch, Interactive tone controls, Presence and Depth controls, KT88 Power Tubes, Precision-wound custom transformers
- Power output: 120 Watts RMS
- Impedance: 4, 8, or 16 ohms.
- Tube Complement: 1-12AX7A Tung-Sol (Russia), 3-12AX7AC (China Selected), 1-12AT7C (China Selected)
- 4-Premium Matched Electro Harmonix KT88 Power Tubes
- Actual Dimensions: 29.25 X 9.5 X 10.5 (74 X 24 X 27)
- Actual Weight: 46 (21)
- Shipping Dimensions: 35 X 15 X 19 (89 X 38 X 48)
- Shipping Weight: 57 (26)
- Recommended cabinet: Deliverance® D412-F70G, Deliverance® D212-F70G
Manufacturer: Fryette Amplification
Model: D120 II
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details