Switch Channels And Effects Independently With The Hughes & Kettner FSM 432 MK III Phantom - Powered Midi Board Controller
The FSM 432 MK III MIDI Board doesnâ€™t just serve to select presets. The stomp box mode allows you to switch channels directly, and to activate modulation effects, delay and boost independently. It also offers two 1/4" jack inputs to connect expression pedals or single footswitches. Both inputs are freely assignable to remote control any pot and switch of the GrandMeister Deluxe 40/GrandMeister 36 in realtime. The MK III is fully compatible with the MK II and also works as well with TubeMeister Deluxe 40, TubeMeister 36, Coreblade and Switchblade.
The FSM-432 MK III version offers all functions of the FSM-432 MK II, and it can be used not only for the GrandMeister 36, but also for SwitchBlade, CoreBlade, and TubeMeister 36.
The FSM-432 MK III comes provided with a 7-pin MIDI cable. Used with one of the above-mentioned Hughes & Kettner amps, you do not need an external power source for the FSM-432. Phantom power is provided through the ampâ€™s 7 pin MIDI In socket. If you should wish to use a 5-pin MIDI cable, you will need to use a wall wart. For just such cases, the FSM-432 does provide an innovative mains port that accepts any AC or DC adapter rated for 9 to 15 volts, and providing at least 250 mA.
- FSM 432 Mk III
- Midi In: 5-Pin
- Midi Out: 7-Pin (5-Pin Compatible)
- Controller Inputs: 2 X 6, 3mm (1/4") Stereo Jack
- Power Supply: Phantom Powered (200 Ma, 20 Volts)
- External Power Supply: Ac Or Dc 9-15 Volts, 250 Ma
- Dimensions: 460 X 153 X 70 Mm
- Weight: 1,7 Kg
Manufacturer: Hughes & Kettner
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89912
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device