Experience A Booming Beginning With The Gibson 1934 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar In Vintage Sunburst
The guitar that started the legacy of Gibson Jumbo acoustics. When Gibson released the Jumbo in 1934, it was larger than any other guitar Gibson offered, and it made for a remarkable instrument. Only built for two production years, these rare instruments quickly became artist favorites and best represent the Gibson sound heard by world-renowned artists and collectors. Thoughtfully recreated with a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top, hot hide glue top bracing, mahogany back and sides, traditional 25'' scale length, and a historic-style V neck profile, the Gibson Acoustic Custom Shop is proud to bring back a legend, the 1934 Jumbo.
- Body Shape: Advanced Jumbo
- Top: Thermally Aged Red spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped Advanced X-bracing, red spruce braces with hide glue
- Binding: Single-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: V
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 19
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Rectangle, open slot
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly
- Pickguard: AJ
- Truss Rod Cover: Black
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Under Saddle Pickup: None
- Strings Gauge: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Period Correct Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details