*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Get The The Famous Fifties Jumbo Guitar With The Gibson 1957 SJ-200 Acoustic Guitar In Vintage Sunburst
The King of the Flat-tops, with the vintage vibe and feel from the era that gave birth to some of the most prized Gibson Acoustic instruments. This new Custom Shop 1957 SJ-200 offers details such as hand-selected maple for the back and sides, a headstock stinger, and our Thermally Aged top for the full vintage effect.
- Body Shape: SJ-200
- Top: Thermally Aged Sitka spruce
- Back: Flame maple
- Side: Flame maple
- Bracing: Traditional Hand Scalloped X-bracing, with hide glue
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Material: 2-piece maple
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: SJ-200 Four Bar Moustache
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Pickguard: Casted SJ-200
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Wide White
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Under Saddle Pickup: None
- Strings Gauge: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Period Correct Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details