Get A Guitar That Hums Harmoniously Like Hummingbirds - The Gibson 1960 Hummingbird Fixed Bridge Acoustic Guitar In Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shoulder, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music, and was rapidly embraced by the prime movers on the scene. Built with a Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top, the 1960 Hummingbird reflects the appearance and performance of those early icons. Featuring a fixed bridge, it's finished with Gibson's new Thin Finish, including a hand-rubbed VOS process.
- Body Shape: Hummingbird
- Top: Thermally Aged Sitka spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body Joint
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Pickguard: Casted Hummingbird
- Truss Rod Cover: Hummingbird
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Under Saddle Pickup: None
- Strings Gauge: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Period Correct Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details