Get Improved Modern Performance and Tones with the Gibson 2018 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar in Cobalt Burst
The iconic Les Paul Standard is celebrated by the world's greatest musicians as the standard for perfection in the world of electric guitars. The new Les Paul Standard features the popular asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile with Ultra-Modern weight relief for increased comfort and playability. Impeccable looks are highlighted by the powerful tonewood combination of mahogany back and carved maple AAA figured top. BurstBucker Pro humbuckers provide modern and classic tones, while immense tonal variety from comes from 4 push-pull knobs.
- Wood Species: AAA Figured Maple Top with Mahogany Body
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Asymmetrical slim taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Locking Kidneys
- Pick Guard: Cream (Not Mounted)
- Control Knobs: Amber Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switch Washer: Cream (not mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, with 4 push-pull
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details