Get A Traditional Rock Guitar - The Gibson 2018 Les Paul Traditional in Heritage Cherry Sunburst
The Les Paul guitar that established the legend, with the power, look, and feel of the world's most desirable dual-humbucker electric guitar. The Les Paul Traditional retains the archetypal feel of the vintage Les Paul guitars in its rounded neck profile, solid rosewood fingerboard and non-weight relieved body. Traditional looks are complemented by the legendary tonewood combination of a mahogany body and AA figured maple top, vintage style tuners and ABR bridge and nickel-plated hardware. Classic PAF tones are enhanced by hand-wired electronics including Orange Drop capacitors.
- Wood Species: AA Figured Maple Top with Mahogany Body
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Keystones
- Pick Guard: Cream (Not Mounted)
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Pointers
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switch Washer: Cream
- Jack Plate Cover: Cream
- Neck Pickup: BurstBucker 1
- Bridge Pickup: BurstBucker 2
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with orange drop capacitors
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details