Get An Extra Special Edition Les Paul - The Gibson Custom 1960 Les Paul Special Double Cut Reissue VOS Electric Guitar in Cherry Red
The Les Paul Junior and Special were revised in 1958 to have double cutaways and more fingerboard access, but the Special didn't really hit its groove until 1960, when the lower pickup placement and slim neck taper made it more robust and easier to play than ever. Custom Shop has proudly replicated the Cherry Red and TV Yellow originals in intricate detail with these 1960 Les Paul Special Double Cut Reissues. They are complete structural and visual clones of the coveted vintage counterparts, but the real magic is in their identical sound and playability. A pair of mean, fiery P-90s create tones ranging from sparkling cleans to crunchy distortion. Anything you throw at it, this Les Paul can handle!
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Fingerboard 1-Ply Cream
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: 1960 Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.24"
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Joint: Long Tenon
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Tailpiece: Wraparound
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Strip w/ White Buttons
- Pickguard: Black Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply Black/White
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switchwasher: Black
- Jack Plate Cover: Black Multi-Ply
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Pickup Covers: Black Soapbar
- Neck Pickup: Custom Soapbar P90
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Soapbar P90
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details