Enjoy All The Tone And Feel Of The Original - The Gibson Custom Shop M2M 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue In Bourbon Burst With Gloss Finish
The 1958 Les Paul Standard reissue model delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original '58, which was the first year for Gibson's now infamous Sunburst models.
This Made-to-Measure Custom Build offers you the choice to enjoy the glossy finish produced by the traditional final buffing process used on the originals, as an alternative to the "pre-aged" VOS satin appearance. This model features the hand-crafted beauty, authentic vintage Gibson tone and historic appointments you'd expect from the original, plus historically accurate aniline dye, and the hide glue neck construction, as well as the renowned sound transference that comes from having it's long neck tenon.
The most important details that made the original '58 a legend have been artfully recaptured in this M2M model for a truly convincing vintage playing experience.
- Model: Gibson Custom Shop M2M 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue
- Builder: Gibson Custom Shop
- Build Year: 2020
- Top Wood: Hand Selected M2M Maple
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Color: Bourbon Burst
- Back Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Binding: Single Bound
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Carve: 1958 Style Les Paul
- Scale Length: 62.865 cm / 24.75-"
- Neck Radius: 30.38 cm / 12-"
- Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 4.28 cm / 1.687-"
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Inlays: Trapezoid - Cellulose
- Side Dots: Dots
- Headstock: 17 Degrees
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Pickguard: 1950's Style Cream
- Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-o-matic Bridge
- Tuners: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Controls: 2 Volume Knobs, 2 Tone Knobs, 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Documents: Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Gibson Custom Shop Aged Les Paul Hardshell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details