Get A Guitar Featuring A Square Shoulder With Unique Personality - The Gibson Dove Original Acoustic Guitar In Vintage Cherry Sunburst
This famous flame maple-backed square-shoulder introduced in the early 60s is intertwined with one of the most revolutionary decades in popular music history. Its maple back and sides and long scale produce the crisp, clear tone and projection, while the square-shoulder body adds balance and warmth. Classic Dove details include a bone nut and saddle, double antiqued multi-ply binding, nickel Grover keystone tuners, a traditional Dove truss rod cover, and a cherished pickguard featuring an inlaid mother-of-pearl Dove with hand-engraved and painted detailing.
- Body Shape: Dove
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back: Flame maple
- Side: Flame maple
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Three-piece maple
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Dove
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Keystone
- Pickguard: Dove
- Truss Rod Cover: Dove
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details