OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Classic Jazz Box, Meets Semi-Hollow Versatility - The Gibson ES-275 Thinline Semi Hollow Body Guitar in Cherry Cola
The newly designed Gibson ES-275 Thinline is a unique take on one of our most iconic silhouettes, the Gibson jazz box. Featuring a thermally engineered chambered maple centerblock and thermally engineered quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce bracing, this guitar offers lightweight semi-hollowbody characteristics in a timeless archtop package. The Dark Rosewood fingerboard and Rounded "C" neck profile provide a comfortable feel with easy access to all 22 frets. Armed with Memphis Historic Spec II (MHS II) pickups and the Memphis Tone Circuit Premiere (MTC Premiere) wiring assembly, the tonal possibilities are truly limitless. AAA figured maple veneers are dressed in Cherry Cola.
- Wood Species: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Dark Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.241"
- Inlays: Celluloid Split Parallelogram
- Truss Rod: Black/White
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar with Locking Studs
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Supreme Single Ring Tulip Button
- Pick Guard: 5-Ply Black
- Control Knobs :Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Lead
- Controls :MTC Premiere : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with matched 550K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details