Get Classic And Vintage Tones - The Gibson ES-345 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar In Vintage Burst
The Gibson ES-345 boasts a number of aesthetic enhancements over the flagship ES-335. Crafted with a maple centerblock and quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce bracing, players will be impressed by the lightweight feel and expanded range of tonal capabilities. The body is wrapped in multi-ply binding and the bound fingerboard has Split Parallelogram inlays exclusive to this model in the ES™ series. The ES-345 is equipped with a variety of high-end appointments like our hand-wired control assembly with Orange Drop® capacitors, Gibson's new Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups, Vintage Deluxe style tuners, and lightweight aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece anchored with steel thumb-wheels and studs. The ES-345 can be finished in either a vintage antiqued gloss Sixties Cherry or Vintage Burst.
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Split Parallelogram
- Body Shape: 345
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: 3-ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Lead
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details