Get A Guitar Built Upon the Legendary Hummingbird Platform - The Gibson Hummingbird Studio Acoustic Guitar in Walnut Burst
The Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson’s long history of producing world famous square shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove, and Songwriter models. We proudly introduce a slim body, Square Shoulder design, hand built using all solid tonewoods. Available in both Antique Natural and Walnut burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with an LR Baggs™ VTC pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere!
- Body Shape: Hummingbird
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back: Walnut
- Side: Walnut
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Advanced Response
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic w/ kidney buttons
- Pickguard: Hummingbird, no stamp
- Truss Rod Cover: Studio
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details