Get A Hand-Built Gibson Workhorse - The Gibson J-45 Studio Acoustic Guitar in Rosewood Burst
Turn heads with this unique J-45 Studio, hand-built using rosewood back and sides with a Sitka spruce top. The slim body depth allows for increased comfort underarm and the flatter fingerboard allows a finer playability. Available in both Antique Natural and Rosewood Burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
- Body Shape: J-45
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back: Rosewood
- Side: Rosewood
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Advanced Response
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Tear Drop
- Truss Rod Cover: Studio
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonitone
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details