*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Classic Vibes and Contemporary Performance With The Gibson Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar
The Gibson Les Paul™ Classic combines the early 60's style Les Paul model with some functional and time-tested modifications. As expected, the LP Classic is crafted with a mahogany back and maple top coupled with a slim taper mahogany neck and bound, rosewood fingerboard. BurstBucker™ 61R & 61T zebra, open-coil pickups provide classic Gibson tones from the era with a bit of extra punch thanks to the open coils. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots which provide choices of coil tapping, phase switching, and pure bypassing for functional and versatile sonic variety.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: 9-Hole
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: Cream
- Jack Plate Cover: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R (Zebra)
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T (Zebra)
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap)
- 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase)
- Toggle Switch
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit