Traditional By Name; Traditional In Nature - The Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2019 Electric Guitar in Heritage Cherry Sunburst
For 2019 the New Gibson Les Paul Traditional is available in 2 gorgeous finishes; Heritage Cherry Sunburst and Tobacco Burst. Based on the Les Paul guitar that established the legend, with the power, look, and feel of the world's most desirable dual-humbucker electric guitar. The Les Paul Traditional retains the archetypal feel of the vintage Les Paul guitars in its rounded neck profile, solid rosewood fingerboard and non-weight relieved body. Traditional looks are complemented by the legendary tonewood combination of a mahogany body and AA figured maple top, Vintage Keystone tuners, ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge and nickel-plated hardware. Classic PAF tones are enhanced by hand-wired electronics including Orange Drop capacitors.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Low - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Cream (Not Mounted)
- Control Knobs: Amber Top Hats w/ Pointers
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: Cream
- Jack Plate Cover: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1
- Bridge Pickup :Burstbucker 2
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details