Share Your Inspiration With The Gibson Slash J-45 Limited Edition Acoustic Electric Guitar In Vermillion Burst Finish
Gibson and Slash are proud to offer the Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard. It represents an influential Gibson guitar Slash has used during his career to share his inspiration with multiple generations of players around the world. The Slash Collection of Gibson guitars can be seen live on stage with Slash today.
The Gibson Slash Collection J-45 Standard features a blend of traditional appointments and modern features including a custom Slash rounded C-neck profile, a flatter and more modern 16" fingerboard radius, and a versatile custom LR Baggs VTC pickup for natural acoustic sound.
Exclusive to the Slash Signature model are a "Skully" signature drawing on the back of the headstock, Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover with a blank truss rod cover in the case, and four Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex picks.
- Body Shape: J-45
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Custom Slash Round
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Width: 1.73" / 43.815mm
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl dots
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Truss Rod Cover: Slash Signature
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details