OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Unique And Delicate Sound With The Godin A10 Nylon String Acoustic Electric Guitar - Black Steel High Gloss
A unique 10-string electro-acoustic instrument, where the top two strings are tripled, giving the player a natural chorus effect. The chambered body is fitted with a book-matched solid cedar top. The 25Â½â€ scale neck is crafted from mahogany and capped with a Richlite fingerboard. Although the body is chambered, the response from the solid top is more typical of a solid body design than that of a traditional acoustic guitar. This design results in an instrument that is virtually free of feedback, making it easy to use even when the band gets loud.
The A10 includes individual transducer saddles powered by a customized preamp system from RMC. This system not only produces superb amplified sound, but it also produces a hexaphonic output through a 13-pin connector enabling direct access to Roland GR-Series guitar synthesizers.
- Body: Two-Chambered Silver Leaf Maple with Canadian Laurentian Basswood WingsÂ
- Neck: MahoganyÂ
- Fingerboard: RichliteÂ
- Scale Length: 25.5" (647.7 mm)Â
- Nut Width: 1.9" (48.26 mm)Â
- Color: BlackÂ
- Case: Gig BagÂ
- Finish: High GlossÂ
- Series: WorldÂ
- Top: Solid Cedar TopÂ
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)Â
- Nut Type: GraphtechÂ
- Frets: 22Â
- Machine Head Ratio: Bass side 18:1, Treble side 26:1Â
- Bridge and tailpiece: RosewoodÂ
- Bridge Electronics: Custom RMC electronics with 13-Pin for Roland GR synths and 13-pin devicesÂ
- Controls: On-Board PreampÂ
- String Set: A10
Manufacturer: Godin Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91263
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device