*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Unique Bass - The Godin A4 Ultra Fretted Bass Guitar In A Natural Finish
The A4 Ultra SA semi-acoustic bass features more sonic possibilities than ever before with the addition of a Low Profile Lace Sensor electric pickup and side-mounted volume and tone controls.
Other features include: Custom Godin electronics with individual saddle transducers in the bridge, Custom preamp voiced specifically for the A4 Ultra SA, as well as a 1/4" output and 13-pin capabilities for computer and synth access. Incredible acoustic bass sounds are available through the 1/4" output jack and controlling your tone is made easy with the Custom Godin Preamp. The two-chambered body design found in all of the A-Series instruments is also found in the A4 Ultra. This design resists feedback as well as the negative effects that loud stage levels can have on top vibration.
- Body: Two-Chambered Canadian Laurentian Basswood
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Nut Type: Graphtech
- Frets: 20
- Machine Head Ratio: 20:1
- Bridge Pickup: Lace Sensor Low-Profile electric pickup
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Ebony
- Bridge Electronics: Custom RMC electronics 13-pin for Roland GR synths & most other 13-pin devices.
- Build in Pre-Amp with Volume, Mid, Midi Volume And Program Up And Down
- Side Mounted Volume & Tone for electric pickup
- Treble and Bass controls
- Finish: Semi Gloss
- String Set: D'Addario EXL165 Super Long Scale
- String Gauges: .045 .065 .085 .105
- Case: Gig Bag
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.