*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
A Blast From The Past - The Gretsch G2622 Streamliner Center Block Electric Guitar w/V Stoptail In Phantom Metallic
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622 Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622 is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument - more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume - while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch.
The secret to the Streamliner's sound is twofold - the Broad'Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad'Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages. The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout - neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12“óËé¼’¥-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin -"U-"-shaped profile - ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style you've come to expect from Gretsch is here - vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply tortoise pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock “óËé¼›£n“óËé¼Ëäó roll.
Available in Phantom Metallic, Single Barrel Stain and Walnut Stain.
- Broad'Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup
- Spruce center block
- Neck and bridge pickup volume controls, master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching
- A fast-playing 12-"-radius Laurel fingerboard
- Pearloid Big Block inlays
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- White-bound neck with a thin -"U-"-shaped profile
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- vintage-style black control knobs,
- enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant
- aged white binding with upgraded purfling,
- slick-looking nickel hardware,
- three-ply tortoise pickguard and arched laminated maple construction.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner Center Block
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin -"U-"
- Scale Length: 24.75-" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12-" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875-" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Big Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Dimensions: 5.60 x 17.90 x 46.10 IN
- Weight: 11.85 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details