OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Acclaimed Tone With Western Flair - TheÂ Gretsch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
A great Gretsch guitar returns with the Rancher acoustic guitars. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with a highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to reintroduce the model with its classic features intact. With a great new selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitarâ€™s acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
The biggest and fullest-sounding Rancher is the G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric, which produces great volume and broadly expansive tone complemented by its elegant Venetian cutaway for easy access to the fingerboardâ€™s upper reaches and onboard electronics that let it be heard even more loudly and clearly.
Premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing and the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular soundhole, flame maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, gold-plated hardware and deluxe die-cast tuners. Onboard Fishman electronics include a Sonicore undersaddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system with onboard tuner, battery life indicator and controls for volume, treble, bass and phase.
- Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole
- Solid Spruce Top
- Compensated Bridge
- Gretsch Logo on Pickguard
- Fishman "Isys +" Preamp System
- On-Board Tuner
- Model Name: G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric, Rosewood Fingerboard, Fishman Pickup System, Savannah Sunset
- Model#: 2714022522
- Series: Gretsch Acoustic Collection
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Savannah Sunset
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jumbo
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Delrin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light, Tuner On/Off Switch
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Dimensions: 8.20x20.90x49.00 in
- Weight: 5.34 lb
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91596
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device