*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Classic Gretsch Attitude And Tone With The Gretsch G5622 Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut Electric Guitar W/V-Stoptail In Bristol Fog
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad'Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622's other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5622 is offered in three stunning finishes: Aged Walnut, Black Gold or Bristol Fog with nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling. The Aged Walnut and Black Gold finishes feature a gold pickguard, while Bristol Fog comes with a black pickguard.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Center Block
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Broad’Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard: Black Plexi w/ Silver Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 9.00x21.00x49.00 IN
- Weight: 10.50 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details