Channel High Energy Gretsch Tones Through The Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr Single Cut Electric Guitar In Azure Metallic
Live and loud, Electromatic Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. Itâ€™s the sound of honor itself; play proud.
The G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12"-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
This guitar boasts stage-stealing style with three stunning finishes; Azure Metallic, Cadillac Green and Orange Stain with gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Electromatic Center Block
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Gold
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black GretschÂ® and ElectromaticÂ® Logos
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Dimensions: 5.50x19.50x47.00 IN
- Weight: 12.50 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details