Crafted With The Utmost Care And Expertise - The Ibanez BTB845VABL Bass Workshop 5 String Electric Bass - Antique Brown Stain Low Gloss
Designed for players looking to explore the upper region of the fretboard, the BTB845V is a 5-string bass tuned from E to C. Excellent for playing chords and soloing up by a 33â€ scale neck. This 5-piece Maple/Walnut â€œMedium Scaleâ€ neck helps to create the proper tension and tonal quality for the C string without compromising the deep tone of the E string. It also facilitates faster playing and easier chording.
The mission of the Ibanez Bass Workshop is to pioneer new frontiers in bass development by pushing the boundaries of conventional designs. The impetus behind each one of these unique instruments comes from the desire of the Ibanez bass development group to satisfy the specific needs of a very particular player and to hopefully inspire new vistas of creativity.
- BTB5 5pc Maple/Walnut Neck-through
- 33" scale
- Jatoba Fingerboard
- Medium Stainless Steel frets
- Poplar burl top/Ash/Mahogany wing body
- Bartolini BH2 neck pickup
- Bartolini BH2 bridge pickup
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
- 3-way Mid frequency switch
- Mono-rail VS bridge
- Black matte Hardware
Manufacturer: Ibanez Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89410
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device