Celebrate Great Performance And Excellent Sound - The Limited Edition Ibanez BTB20TH6 20th Anniversary 6 String Bass Does, And With Good Reason
It was 1999 when Ibanez launched the BTB bass. Now, Ibanez is pleased to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the BTB by introducing the fantastic BTB20TH6 anniversary model, and with good reason.
Just one of the hallmarks of the BTB style is the beautiful combination of select-grade materials. The BTB20TH6 has a Maple / Walnut neck with a Panga Panga fretboard, a Flamed Maple top and an Ash and Okume body. The BTB20TH6 also has neck-through construction, providing massive sustain and excellent stability.
The beauty of the combined woods is further accentuated with this eye-catching Brown Topaz Burst Low Gloss finish (BTL).
The Panga-Panga fretboard has an exotic grain, and lends a tight low and mid range, with sharp high end attack. The stainless steel frets, so well known for bright tone and long durability, have each been carefully installed on this beautiful fingerboard. The BTB model also features a zero fret to provide accurate intonation, while allowing open strings to ring with the same resonance as notes being played higher up the neck.
This special model features the proprietary Ibanez MR5S bridge with saddles that will adjust +/-1.5mm to achieve the very best possible string spacing for every bass playing style.
- Neck Type: BTB6 5pc Maple / Walnut / Neck-through
- Top/Back/Body: Flamed Maple top / Ash/ Okoume wing body
- Fretboard: Panga Panga fretboard / Abalone dot inlay
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel frets
- Number of Frets: 24 (+ zero fret)
- Bridge: MR5S bridge
- Neck Pickup: Nordstrand Big Single neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Nordstrand Big Single bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware Color: Black Matte
- Scale: 889mm/35"
- Width at Nut: 54mm
- Width at 24th Fret: 85mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 22mm
- Radius: 950mmR
Manufacturer: Ibanez Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details