Get Rich, Heavy Metal Tones With TheÂ Ibanez RGDIX6MPB-SBB Iron Label Electric Guitar
Part of the Iron Label series, the RGD is Ibanez's ultimate metal machine. The demands of down-tuning require a specifically designed responsiveness not found in "normal" guitars. To optimize for the rich, desirable thickness of tone that down-tuning produces, we extended the neck by one inch to a 26.5" scale. Longer-than standard yet not overly long. The neck is still considered a "fast" neck for speed soloing. Extra-deep cutaways grant comfortable access to the necks highest notes.
- Nitro Wizard Neck
- Birdseye Maple Fretboard
- DiMarzio Fusion Edge Pickups
- Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
- Gotoh MG-T Locking Machine Heads
- Neck Type: Nitro Wizard 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Body: Poplar Burl top/Layered Ash body
- Fretboard: Birdseye Maple fretboard
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory Tuning: 1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6D
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware Color: Black
- Neck Scale: 673mm/26.5"
- Neck Width: 43mm at NUT
- Neck Width: 58mm at 24F
- Neck Thickness: 19mm at 1F
- Neck Thickness: 21mm at 12F
- Neck Radius: 400mmR
Manufacturer: Ibanez Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85013
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device