Get A Modern Metal Machine With Modern Features - The Ibanez S61AL S Axion Label Electric Guitar In Black Mirage Gradation Low Gloss
The Axion Label was made for metal, but offers even more for the adventurous players out there. The Axion Label models feature forward-looking developments in sound, playability and looks that take performances higher, deeper and heavier. Arm yourself with the Axion Label and get ready to break some new ground.
MACASSAR EBONY FRETBOARD
- Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
GIBRALTAR STANDARD II BRIDGE
- The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
SCHALLER S-LOCK STRAP LOCK PINS
- The Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins hold a strap securely but make it simple and easy to put the strap on and take off quickly.
NITRO WIZARD 5PC PANGA PANGA/WALNUT NECK
- Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain
FISHMAN FLUENCE MODERN HUMBUCKER PICKUPS
- The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.
- The push/pull coil tap adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
SUB ZERO TREATED FRETS
- The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
GOTOH MG-T LOCKING MACHINE HEADS
- The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- Neck type: Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Top/Back/Body: Flamed Maple topNyatoh body
- Fretboard: Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- Neck pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) neck pickupActive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) bridge pickupActive/Ceramic
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width: 43mm at NUT
- Width: 58mm at 24F
- Thickness: 19mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21mm at 12F
- Radius: 400mmR
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.