Easily Build And Transport Your Modular Rig With The Intellijel 7U x 104HP Modular Eurorack Performance Case - Black Stealth
Give yourself ample space, power, and protection when constructing your modular setup. Your modules, the way you arrange them, and the sounds you can make with them are personal and unique. This case allows you to take your setup and your music with you with ease.
- Two 84 hp or 104 hp rows (6U) of Eurorack module space.
- One 84 hp or 104 hp row for Intellijel 1U modules.
- Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
- Available with the TPS80WMAX“
- Solid plastic carrying handle.
- Anodized aluminum lid with latches, deep enough to close the case with cables patched in.
- Retractable feet that can support the case at two different angles. Or lay the case flat on a table.
- Plastic feet for resting the case on the table.
- Rubber feet on the bottom side of the lid so the case can stand vertically with the lid attached.
- Spring-loaded latching accessory slots on top and bottom of the case. The slots can be used to attach two cases together and for the carrying strap.
- Four 1/4" audio jacks that can be connected to the Audio I/O 1U. Two ins and two outs.
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks. The In jack can be connected to the MIDI 1U and will pass to the Thru. The Out is for future expansion.
- USB port that connects to the MIDI 1U and other future modules.
- Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry.
Dimensions and Power
- Max. internal depth for modules: 70 mm
- Internal depth for modules above the highest point of the power bus board: 53 mm
- Outside dimensions with lid: 312 mm x 165 mm x 546 mm
- Outside dimensions without lid: 312 mm x 83 mm x 546 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg with lid, 3.0 kg with lid and power adapter*
- Power: TPS80WMAX +12 V output at 3000 mA, -12 V output at 3000 mA, +5 V output at 1500 mA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.