Easily Build And Transport Your Modular Rig With The Intellijel 7U x 84HP Modular Eurorack Performance Case
Give yourself ample space, power, and protection when constructing your modular setup. Your modules, the way you arrange them, and the sounds you can make with them are personal and unique. This case allows you to take your setup and your music with you with ease.
This case features Intellijel's TPS80W power supply.
- Two 84 hp or 104 hp rows (6U) of Eurorack module space.
- One 84 hp or 104 hp row for Intellijel 1U modules.
- Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
- Available with the high spec TPS80 power supply capable of powering up to 20 modules with +12 V output at 3000 mA, -12 V output at 3000 mA and +5 V output at 1500 mA
- Solid plastic carrying handle.
- Anodized aluminum lid with latches, deep enough to close the case with cables patched in.
- Retractable feet that can support the case at two different angles. Or lay the case flat on a table.
- Plastic feet for resting the case on the table.
- Rubber feet on the bottom side of the lid so the case can stand vertically with the lid attached.
- Spring-loaded latching accessory slots on top and bottom of the case. The slots can be used to attach two cases together and for the carrying strap.
- Four 1/4" audio jacks that can be connected to the Audio I/O 1U. Two ins and two outs.
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks. The In jack can be connected to the uMIDI 1U and will pass to the Thru. The Out is for future expansion.
- USB port that connects to the uMIDI 1U and other future modules.
- Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry.
- Max. internal depth for modules: 70 mm
- Internal depth for modules above the highest point of the power bus board: 53 mm
- Outside dimensions with lid: 312 mm x 165 mm x 546 mm
- Outside dimensions without lid: 312 mm x 83 mm x 546 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg with lid, 3.0 kg with lid and power adapter*
- Power: TPS80W
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details