Sum Your Signal With The Intellijel Unity Mixer Dual 3:1 Audio & CV Mixer Module
Dual 3:1 audio and cv mixer (up to three buffered inputs with a single buffered output).
- Output of top mixer is normalled to the bottom mixer to give a 6:1 mix.
- Outputs are phase correct (e.g. the output audio is not inverted).
- The input signals are neither boosted nor attenuated (unity mixing). their resultant sum is the output. e.g. if input 1: 2v, input 2: 4v, input 3: 3v then output1: 9v (input1 + input2 + input3 = 2v + 4v + 3v = 9v).
- NOTE: Version 2 of the Unity Mixer has two sets of jumpers on the main pcb. These allow the top and bottom sum to be set to -6dB attenuation instead of unity gain. This creates more headroom when summing higher amplitude sources like raw VCO signals.
- Max Depth: 29mm
- Power: 11mA @ +12V, 14mA @ -12V
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90556
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device