Show Them You're A Mad Scientist With The Intellijel Zeroscope 1U Dual Channel Oscilloscope
Sometimes your ears are not enough and you really need to see the sounds and control voltages you are generating. Zeroscope's two-channel design lets you display and compare both control voltages and audio. It's a good old fashioned sci-fi light show!
Three Modes Packed Into 1U
- Scope - Standard graphical display, with time displayed on the X-axis and voltage displayed on the Y-axis.
- X-Y - Alternate graphical display with CH 1 driving the X-axis and CH 2 driving the Y-axis.
- Tune - Alphanumerical tuning display, which you can configure to show either Hz values or note names.
- The Scope displays have an adjustable display offset for each channel and an adjustable trigger threshold, while the tuner has options for reference pitch and average update speed.
Ins & Outs
- The inputs are DC coupled and accept signals between -10V and +10V. The Signal on the input is normalled to the output below; this allows you to monitor or tune a signal without a mult or re-patching.
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Power: 8mA @ +12V
- Timebase: 10us - 10s per division
- Voltage range: 0.5V - 10V per division
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.