Find A Balance With Your Sound Using TheÂ iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced Mastering Software: Upgrade From Ozone 5-8 Advanced
Building on a 17-year legacy in audio mastering, Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with never-before seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning. Find the perfect vibe with an expanded Master Assistant that knows exactly what youâ€™re going for, whether itâ€™s warm analog character or transparent loudness for streaming. Talk to more iZotope plug-ins in your session with Tonal Balance Control and blur the lines between mixing and mastering. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. No more wondering if your music is ready for primetime with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
- Master Rebalance:Now you can adjust the levels of vocals and other instruments in a stereo audio file, letting you solve balance issues without needing the original stems.
- Low End Focus: Quickly adjust the contrast and definition of your low frequencies and get a hard hitting master every time, without needing a complex plug-in chain.
- Improved Tonal Balance Control: Tonal Balance Control is improved with smoother metering, resizability, new target curves, and inter plug-in communication with Relay for quick and easy gain control across the mixing and mastering stages.
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming. Get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre.
- Match EQ module: Ozone 9 offers a brand new experience for Match EQ, with a better preset workflow, the ability to match from a reference track, and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum.
- Vintage Modules: Use our colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, now available as both modules and component plug-ins in Ozone 9 Standard.
- Updated UI/UX: Weâ€™ve made Ozone faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain.
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process. Easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment.
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode.
- Improved Performance: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering.
- Component plug-ins: Use any Ozone 9 Advanced module as a separate plug-in in your DAW
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan), macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Plug-in Formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details