Shred With Ease With TheÂ Jackson JS Series RR Minion JS1X Electric Guitar - Rosewood Fingerboard, Metallic Blue Burst
Spotlight-stealing looks and giant sound in a small package!
With its 2/3-scale (22.5"), the JS Series RR Minion JS1X is perfect for little shredders or grownup road dogs who need an easy-traveling instrument jam-packed with the features they love.
The RR Minion JS1X offers a poplar body, speedy bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods and 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and Jacksonâ€™s classic sharkfin inlays. Also features dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups, three-way blade switching, string-through-body hardtail bridge for massive tone, an angled neck plate and rear-angled headstock for even tension (reducing playing fatigue), die-cast tuners and jet black hardware, including a classic Strat-style jack plate.
- 22.5" Short Scale Length
- Jackson High-Output Humbucking Pickups
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Construction: 1 Piece Bolt-On Maple With Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Binding: None
- Scale Length: 22.5" (572 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.625" (413 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: 4 Bolt (recessed screws)
- Bridge: 6 Saddle String Through Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Swithing: 3 Position Blade
- Position 1 Bridge Pickup
- Position 2 Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3 Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.