OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Ultimate Shred Experience With The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2QM Electric Guitar - Chlorine Burst
The Pro Series DK2QM features an alder body with a striking quilt maple cap, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wrap-around heel, rolled fingerboard edges and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel. Its bound 12"-16" compound-radius maple fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays.
This formidable metal machine is powered by the popular Seymour Duncan (JB TB-4/'59 SH-1N) humbucking pickups with five-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls. The DK2QM is also equipped with Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, Dunlop dual-locking Straplok retainers, black hardware and a pointed 6-in-line headstock that matches the elegant Chlorine Burst finish.
DIRECT MOUNT SEYMOUR DUNCAN HUMBUCKING PICKUPS-JB TB-4 (BRIDGE) AND '59 (NECK)
- It doesn't get more classic than the JB / '59 pickup combination. The incredibly popular JB pickup brings big, heavy sound, sustain and rich harmonics, while the '59 offers sweet sounds and clarity. Put these two together to create the ultimate in versatility, capable of handling a wide spectrum of genres from country to blues to punk to metal. The pickups are mounted to the body for increased resonance and vibration transfer, adding more punch and sustain to your sound.
HEEL-MOUNT TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
- Located at the base end of the neck, the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for ultra-convenient access for quick and easy truss rod tweaks.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder With Quilt Maple Top
- Neck Construction: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck With Graphite Reinforcement And Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm To 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Frt-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan Zebra Jb Tb4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan '59 Zebra Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
Manufacturer: Jackson Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91254
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device