Master Crushing Tone And Flamboyant Style - The Jackson Pro Series King V Mahogany W/Ebony Fingerboard
The King of high - performance guitars, Jackson has been designing instruments that exceed the requirements and expectations of modern metal players for more than three decades now. And with the Pro KV, Jackson takes the regal King V to even more majestic heights.
A guitar created for giant, crushing tone with head - banging, flamboyant style, the Pro Series King V KV offers premium features including a mahogany body with bevels and an ultra - fast one - piece maple neck with a scarf joint and pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity. The 12" - 16" compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid sharkfin inlays and is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing-more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
With a commanding sound powered by brawny Seymour Duncan JB/â€™59 humbucking pickups, this brutally powerful instrument delivers powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. The Floyd Rose FRT - O2000 double - locking tremolo bridge will soar and dive without sacrificing your tuning, while providing laser - accurate intonation along the length of the neck.
With one look at this guitar the audience knows youâ€™re serious about playing the best-thereâ€™s no mistaking the distinctive style of a Jackson. Elegant binding on the fingerboard and traditional Jackson 6 - in - line matching headstock creates a feast for the eyes, leaving absolutely no doubt as to this instrumentâ€™s lineage. Plug in a Pro KV and stake your claim on the throne of state - of - the - art guitar playing.
MAHOGANY BODY WITH A NATURAL FINISH
Mahogany produces a rich, warm and resonant tone that is well balanced.
DIRECT MOUNT SEYMOUR DUNCAN HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
It doesnâ€™t get more classic than the JB / â€™59 pickup combination. The incredibly popular JB pickup brings big, heavy sound, sustain and rich harmonics, while the â€™59 offers sweet sounds and clarity. Put these two together to create the ultimate in versatility, capable of handling a wide spectrum of genres from country to blues to punk to metal. The pickups are mounted to the body for increased resonance and vibration transfer, adding more punch and sustain to your sound.
- Model Number: 2914413557
- Series: Pro Series
- Color: Natural:
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right - Hand:
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: King V:
- Body Material: Mahogany:
- Body Binding: 1 - Ply White
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Strings: Nps, .009 - .042 Gauges
- Neck Construction: 1 - Piece Maple Neck - Through - Body With Graphite Reinforcement And Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: Speed: Neck:
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5": (648: Mm):
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" To 16": Compound Radius (304.8 Mm To 406.4 Mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony:
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86: Mm)
- Position Inlays: Shark Eye Block
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed: 6 - In - Line
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Frt - O2000 Double - Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die - Cast
- Pickup Covers: Parchment
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jb Tb4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH1N Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching 3 - Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
Manufacturer: Jackson Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details